KERING EYEWEAR - IT Analyst BI
Kering Eyewear - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an IT Analyst BI who will be part of our IT team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Analyze and understand the business requirements in order to define the best IT solutions for supporting the business process;
- Support the internal team in projects related to Group Sales & Orders Reporting for Finance & Controlling, Sales and Marketing departments and others BI Solutions (cross functional projects) based on SAP BO and other BI Platforms that could be adopted;
- Understanding internal requirements by liaising directly (Finance & Controlling, Sales & Marketing, Logistics, Supply Chain, Customer Service…) and acting as first point of contact in the event of any query/issue;
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications;
- Facilitating design sessions with partners to define the solution;
- Delivering elements of systems design, business rules, mock-up, or other detailed deliverables;
- Project Management responsibilities (timings, technical goals);
- Directly leads System Test and User Acceptance (UAT);
- Coordination of External Consultants;
- Creating internal documentation to users;
- First reference to AMS (application maintenance services);
- Report to IT Area Leader for internal follow up of IT projects and internal customer satisfaction in order to propose updating and improvements.
Who you are
- Business Degree or Industrial / Management Engineering
- Experience in projects related to BI solution
- Knowledge of SAP BO
- 2 years of experience in similar role or in a consulting firm
- Plus: previous experience in fashion or consumer goods industry
- Advanced level of English
- Problem solving
- Focus on results
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time