KERING OPERATIONS AMQ RTW Garment Technician
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will join the RTW Collection Production Team, which plays a vital role in manufacturing organizations.
You will be responsible for the qualitative support and the garment industrialization within the internal atelier and the support of product development, pattern makers and external manufacturers.
You will be accountable for reaching the quality standards required by the company in all aspects of garment construction, from prototyping to production.
How you will contribute
- Support of the internal atelier during prototype creation and realization of samples
- Support of external manufacturers to ensure set quality standards
- Collaborate actively with product development and pattern making to promptly resolve qualitative matters
- Actively participating in production fitting and industrialization review to make sure that products perform to specifications
- Ensure that quality standards required by brand are respected
Who you are
- A technician with at least 5 / 10 years’ experience in the fashion apparel and textiles sector. Experience in the luxury sector is required
- A professional with a good knowledge of manufacturing processes, garment construction and textile properties
- An effective communicator with external manufacturers
- Problem solver, proactive and flexible
- Fluent in Italian and in English
- Available to travel
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time