KERING OPERATIONS Executive Assistant
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will support the Supply Chain and Logistics Executive Management in the organization and administration of day-to-day activities, corporate events and internal communication.
How you will contribute
- Manage the Executives' agendas
- Manage the Executives' trips and organize the travel agenda
- Organize meetings and conventions for the Logistic area
- Prepare meeting reports
- Manage expenses and support for other administrative needs
- Plan and organize corporate events for the Management, such as workshops, off-site conferences, and corporate events in collaboration with the headquarters
- Organize site visits
- Support the HR with special projects within Group Operations
- Support internal communication, also using internal social media
Who you are
- Graduate in Communication, Languages or similar studies
- Expert in using all Microsoft Office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
- An independent worker able to manage multiple tasks, set priorities and work under pressure in a fast-paced working environment
- A collaborative problem solver with a clear sense of priority and attention to details
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels of seniority
- You have strong presentation skills
- Passionate about new technologies with an attitude to learn and use new software and IT applications
- Proactive and with a great energy
- Fluent in English and Italian, both written and spoken. French is a plus
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time