KERING OPERATIONS Integrated Logistics Accountant (Fixed Term)
Kering - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Vezia - Switzerland
You will be part of the Accounting Department within the Integrated Logistics Business Unit, ensuring accurate reporting of all the company’s financial statements. You will be in charge of supporting daily and monthly accounting workflow and analysis. This interesting role will allow you to manage the accounting of our luxury brands.
How you will contribute
- Checking and registering payable and receivable invoices
- Recording bank statements and performing monthly and intercompany reconciliations
- Carrying out general accounting and analysis
- Preparing the adjusting journal entries
- Completing monthly balance sheet and income statement reports
- Providing monthly reports on sales and margin and develop ad hoc financial and operational reports as needed
- Preparing the budget and forecast
- Serving as the primary liaison for internal and external auditors
Who you are
- A high school graduate; a master’s degree in economics will be considered a plus
- You have a former experience in a similar role, preferably within a multinational company
- Expert in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel (working knowledge of AS400 and HFM would be considered a plus)
- A good team player who is flexible, adaptable and reliable
- A proactive detail-oriented person, who is able to regularly meet challenging deadlines and handle a high volume of tasks
- You are fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time