KERING OPERATIONS Supply Chain and Logistics Project Management Specialist
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will report to the Project Office Manager, joining the Supply Chain Methods and Innovation department, a strategic function in Kering Group Operations that has extended responsibility on Logistic Core model maintenance and continuous update. The Project Management specialist will support the Project Office Manager in implementing logistic processes and flows in order to foster innovation and enable continuous improvement implementation to reach state of the art solution and performances.
How you will contribute
As a Project Management specialist, you will:
- Collect business needs for processes/systems re-engineering or performance improvement from internal business functions and external partners, supporting the definition of business, financial and IT scenarios to formalize project initiatives
- Gather all strategic projects active under Kering Group Operations in central logistics and in regions, ensuring regular alignment on project status for all active initiatives with respective PMs (internal and external)
- Ensure continuous alignment and effective flow of information between business and technology departments on projects and priorities
- Formalize requests for IT new activities with specific focus on forecast and budget periods: gather IT proposed feedback on business demand and manage arbitration in case of capacity shortage
- Secure reliable and timely organization of Group Operations projects by sharing standardized methodology and governance tools
- Support strategic projects design, planning and execution in a multi-brand and omni-channel complex environment
- Support change management, ensure engagement of key roles, build commitment and share projects value to reach expected goals
- Regularly define and update business priorities on projects, securing correct logical sequencing and harmonized roadmap across worldwide logistics. Share and align business priorities with IT counterparts and concur the definition of IT initiatives roadmap.
Who you are
- Graduate in Engineering, Economic or related studies
- Professional with at least 2 years’ experience in consulting context, with logistics and project management expertise
- Familiar with logistics operations and business planning processes
- Aware of typical capabilities of different IT systems supporting the logistics processes (ERP, WMS, planning systems) ideally acquired in-field through past implementations
- Able to design process workflows and to easily illustrate them to a heterogeneous audience of both business and IT personnel
- You have excellent communication skills and leadership to influence the stakeholders towards the most appropriate decisions
- Structured, organized, with rigorous project management background
- Proactive, Problem-solver, with analytical mindset
- Fluent in English and Italian (both written and spoken); French Knowledge as a plus
Why working with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time