SAINT LAURENT Retail Trainer
Saint Laurent - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Shanghai - Mainland China
We are currently seeking a Trainer who will directly report to HR Manager China and functionally to Training Manager APAC as part of our dynamic team in China.
You will be aimed to ensure the training effectiveness and efficiency by providing field coaching to retail team, conducting new staff induction and other training courses/workshops according to the training plan, and the needs from retail team to help them to reach the business targets in terms of sales productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Partnership with Store Directors to observe, to give constructive feedback so as to improve sales behavior on selling, styling, product & brand knowledge and clienteling.
- Maintain active presence on the shop floor to make sure all the training contents are implemented and applied effectively.
- Ensure induction sessions for all new hires (retail) are planned and completed on time in full.
- Delivery of focused training sessions/workshops for the retail team based on local needs.
- Training logistic Management (classroom settings, venue rental, electronic equipment, training material preparation).
- Develop and update training databases (attendance, participants name, training dates, programs, records, evaluations etc.)
- Work with APAC Training Manager and HR Manager China to understand and identify the training needs from Retail team.
- Support and localize Training Initiatives from headquarter for program delivery.
- Responsible for Translation and Proofreading of training material whenever necessary.
- Education background: Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years training experience preferably in the retail industry. Preferred background from the fashion brand, better if the luxury segment.
- Training delivery/facilitation, training program design(retail related), knowledge of luxury fashion product, selling and customer service.
- Ability to impersonate and communicate Saint Laurent standing with respect to values, behaviors, style, competencies(fashion awareness) and interests
- Business orientation to positively collaborate to the retail business
- Inspiring, adaptable, energetic and passionate
- Good communication & coordination skills with internal and external parties
- Good organizing skills
- Able to work independently
- Open minded, excellent time and task management skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office functionalities & e-learning platform
- Availability to travel frequently and extensively
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Mainland China