BALENCIAGA Merchandising Manager, Hong Kong & Macau
Balenciaga - Regular
Hong Kong SAR - Hong Kong SAR
How you will contribute
Buying and OTB Planning
- Plan, review and update the seasonal OTB budgets per the latest sales performance and rolling business target.
- Participate the whole seasonal buying campaign with leading the team to place the qualitative seasonal buying.
- Actively review the seasonal sell thru and analyse by category and by store performance to identify the improvements and timely action plan.
- Review pricing, competitors, align and propose the qualitative feedback.
- Review and ensure stock movement of both seasonal allocation and carryover rebalance among stores and markets to maximize sales result.
- Oversee the delivery and ensure the launch of newness is aligning with HQ guideline and regularly organize the stock return and rebalance per the store performances.
- Proactively and regularly work with HQ supply chain team to assure the sufficient replenishment of both carryover and seasonal merchandises.
- Manage omni channels including outlet in terms of stock management, special promotion proposal per the activity calendar, etc.
- Identify the key push and incentive focus per the sales reality by category.
Cross function Collaboration and others
- Team up peers/counterparts to manage, plan, execute and coordinate special projects and programs to ensure high quality results delivered within the given timeframe and bearing with company goals.
- Closely work with VM / Communication team on the various assignments.
- Provide coaching and training to merchandizing staff in buying, allocation, etc.
Who you are
- Bachelor’s degree in business or other related disciplines
- Prior experience in merchandising managerial management, preferred worked in retail and luxury industry
- Extensive knowledge in both men’s and women’s wear and leather goods.
- Resourceful and possess good communication skills, good command of both English and Chinese
- Dynamic individuals with strong passion in fashion
- Strong leadership and willing to take on new challenges
- Analytical, presentable, with a strong sense of retail sales and operations
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to the Balenciaga philosophy and to become part of a team that offers possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- Hong Kong SAR