ALEXANDER MCQUEEN E-Business Content Producer
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an E-Business Content Producer who will report to the WW Omni-Channel Director, based in our central London offices.
This is a great opportunity for a confident E-Business Content Producer who will act as the connector between the brand sites as well as other digital touchpoints and various departments, including among all merchandising, showroom and communication teams, to maintain an efficient workflow for e-commerce shooting, ensuring a high standard of output. This person will be responsible keeping digital assets organized and ensure content is delivered on time to serve collection lifecycle on the brand sites and for other digital touchpoints. This is a pivotal role for the E-Business team, being the main point of contact for all photography and visual assets within the scope of e-commerce and omni channel. The successful candidate will be comfortable balancing creative and business needs, while being sensitive to the specifics of a top tier luxury house
How you will contribute:
Key Responsibilities (ecommerce – digital content – photography – technology – omnichannel- digital design- web production techniques)
Photoshooting and Sample/Product Management:
- Work collaboratively with the e-Business Merchandising and Site Content teams to plan seasonal shoots and product launches and the point of contact on all e-Commerce shoots
- Schedule e-commerce photoshoots, booking photographers, models and stylists, liaising with showroom teams, merchandising and communications
- Communicate with different departments across the business
- Responsible for acquiring, tracking and returning samples for shoots
- Coordinate cross-departmental image approvals with merchandising and communications
- Responsible for all contracts as well as invoicing flows related to photoshoots
- Manage photography budget and forecasts
Visual Asset Management:
- Liaise with external retouchers and photographers for the delivery of final assets
- Label all e-commerce images and upload them into DAM (Digital Asset Management System)
- Archive all e-commerce images and maintain a coherent system
- Distribute visual content with internal and external stakeholders where needed
- Contribute ideas to further optimize and innovate asset management flow and systems
- Take briefs from communications and merchandising teams and develop exciting photography concepts for product imagery across the site
- When needed adapt existing digital assets to create content for the site (eg. web animations), test them, and optimize them based on their performance
- Understanding of brand guidelines, ensuring site content is on-brand and digitally proficient
- Explore fresh ideas to achieve an excellent customer experience and be at the forefront of digital innovation
Your Skills and Experience:
- Degree with a focus on Design, either in Digital, Visual or Graphic Design
- Proficient in English, second language (Italian/French) a bonus but not essential
- Previous experience in a similar role required and past experience working in an agency would be considered a plus
- Expertise with standard digital design tools, including Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision, etc.
- Photo and Video editing skills
- Naturally proactive and a creative problem solver
- Strong eye for detail, highly organized and able to work calmly under pressure and to time- sensitive timelines.
- Excellent communication skills and consistent follow-through, working with a diverse range of stakeholders across the business
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom