ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Retail Operations Manager EMEA
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
Alexander McQueen is looking for an experienced retail operation professional to join their EMEA team. As a key member of the Retail Regional Team you will work together with Retail Managers, the Retail Director and the WW Retail team in order to ensure best in class and consistent policies, practices and systems are in place to deliver exceptional client experience and achieve our commercial and strategic goals.
How you will contribute:
- Review, align and ensure consistency of best in class operational practice and policy within region in line with WW Guidelines
- Provide coaching and training to local teams to support their development and ensure high level of competence in retail operations policies and best practices.
- Collaborate with Retail Managers and Store Teams to promote continuous process improvement and spot opportunities for process optimisation across all store operations (front and back of house)
- Champion the roll out of new initiatives across the region and work closely with the WW Retail operation team to share feedback and learnings as part of continuous improvement
- Act as the main sponsor of the various transversal Kering projects which are aimed to improve store operations and sales efficiency (such as RFID, new POS, mobile payment)
- Resolve day to day operational issues as they arise though close cross functional collaboration
- Business partner with Merchandising, Sales & Demand Planning, Inventory and retail managers to secure the smooth running of the supply chain
- Ensure Health & Safety policies are in place regionally, respecting local legislation and Group guidelines, and support to embed sustainable principals in store
- In partnership with Inventory Control, assist in the effective management of loss prevention
- Coordinate and maintain adequate levels of Store supplies and packaging
- End to End project management of store opening, refurbishments, relocations from a retail operations aspect
Who you are:
- You have previous experience in a similar role
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Business savvy with ideally good understanding of luxury retail
- Have a cost control mindset and able to understand the financial impact of decisions
- Have challenged and improved processes
- Have lead projects, have strong planning and analytical skills and a keen eye for details
- You are a cross functional team player, comfortable in managing various stakeholders and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident working in tight deadlines and managing multiple priorities
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom