BALENCIAGA - Associate Store Director (Harrods)
Balenciaga - Regular
London - United Kingdom
BALENCIAGA ASSOCIATE STORE DIRECTOR
The Associate Store Director leads the Department Managers and store sales team in order to meet and exceed all sales and KPIs goals, in compliance with all processes and guidelines. He/she is responsible for promoting brand engagement to clients to guarantee the quantitative and qualitative goals assigned to bring the store to its full potential. He/she acts as representative of the Store Director and thus fulfils all the tasks given by the HQ/HO and Store Director.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to maximise business opportunities and working efficiencies
- Assist the Store Director in overseeing floor coverage, driving sales, visual merchandising, display, client service, and operational functions within the Store
- Support the Store Director and lead the Department Managers in achieving targeted quantitative and qualitative goals
Talent leadership and development:
- Create and maintain a positive work environment, consistent with Balenciaga behaviours
- Identify, attract, recruit, develop and retain talent
- Support the Store Director in creating a team whose activities are always motivated, competent and up to date in the fashion and luxury industries
- Behave as a Balenciaga Ambassador, sustain and promote the culture of the brand internally and externally
- Ensure Balenciaga Signature and Client experience are executed and consistent over time
- Develop clienteling mindset and client's loyalty and retention from beginners to VICs
- Build a network of people who have an impact on local and international luxury business in order to promote client loyalty, especially with VIC and VVICs
- Ensure that all the processes are compliant with legal, safety, security, internal requirements, sustainability, HR guidelines
- Ensure execution of Retail Excellence guidelines in the store
- Support the Store Director in managing inventory activities and warehouse stock
- Challenge and improve current processes sustaining the growth and ensure efficiency and effectiveness
KPIs (including but not limited to)
- Business: sales density, conversation rate, UPT, cross selling rate, transactions
- Team: sales productivity, training completion rate, turnover rate
- Client: local retention rate, CEE
- Process: CRM, Omnichannel, back of house
- Sustained proven experience in a managerial position
- Significant sales experience in the luxury retail industry
- Proven experience in successfully managing a team
- High sensitivity to client experience and loyalty
- Exceptional client service and interpersonal skills
- Precise, innovative, organised, adaptable, dynamic
- Highly available and responsive with a natural curiosity
- Product and Fashion sensitivity
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Balenciaga is committed to supporting your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time
- United Kingdom