BALENCIAGA – Intern Visual Projects – September 2022 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
The Visual Projects Intern reports into the Visual Projects Team and supports from the development, pre-production and production phases of each visual projects (campaigns, lookbooks, show assets, social media content).
How you will contribute
- Support with all aspects of pre-production and production of projects (creative treatment, talent booking, set design development, styling, schedule, budget, legal requirements, etc)
- Communicate with internal teams to ensure fluidity of information
- Assist with general administrative work
Who you are
- A first experience in production would be considered a plus
- Able to handle multiple projects at once and to adapt quickly to changing priorities within a fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and have a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivated, professional attitude, diligent and reliable team player
- Open minded and solution focused
- Strong sense of organisation
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time