BOTTEGA VENETA - EMEA Financial Controlling & Business Analysis Intern
Bottega Veneta - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking an EMEA Financial Controlling & Business Analysis Intern as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute?
- Supporting the Forecast and budget process collaborating with other departments by collecting and providing information needed
- Supporting Finance during monthly closure and budget/forecasting process
- Supporting in preparing the monthly Business performance review vs HQ
- Analyzing retail stores performance (ranking, positioning, competitors…)
- Monitoring targets and commissions performance vs LY and Budget
Who you are?
- Business school/ University degree (Economics/ Finance)
- Fluent in English (French is a plus)
- Organized, detail and result oriented, deadline driven
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent computer skills (Excel proficiency)
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time