BOTTEGA VENETA Knitwear & Jersey Junior Product Developer
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Knitwear & Jersey Junior Product Developer as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Coding of the models, compilation of the bill of materials and transfer of information to suppliers
- Processing of data concerning the development of the prototype and bill of materials
- Support in management of PLM system (data entry, amendments, updates etc.)
- Support in management of requests from the Design team (insertion in the system, updating on the collection board, etc.)
- Involvement in meetings with external suppliers for the correction of defects of garments and collection of all the data necessary for the progress of the collection (fabrics / accessories to be sent, bill of materials update etc.) and management of the supplier package
- Support in management of prototype orders to external suppliers for finished garments
- Support to fitting production and management of notes to suppliers
- Support on material research of yarns and jersey fabrics
Who you are:
- 2-3 year of experience in knitwear and jersey product development
- Excellent knowledge of Office package, in particular Excel / Access, Stealth and PLM information systems
- Excellent knowledge of Italian (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Effective relationship management with design and merchandising teams
- Passionate about product design and development
- Organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time