BRIONI - Sales Advisor Bruton Street
Brioni - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a Sales Associate to join our Bruton Street store, reporting into the Assistant Store Manager & Store Manager of the flagship boutique.
You will be a key ambassador of the Brioni brand, providing a distinctive and extraordinary luxury customer experience. You will passionately guide every client through the brand’s unique history and craftsmanship, nurturing a long-term loyal relationship.
How you will contribute
- Contribute to the teamwork by the accomplishment of the goals set by the Store Management
- Create and develop a positive relationship with the customers, from the first contact to the farewell
- Meet and exceed CRM and retention goals
- Effectively use the Client Book to nurture the relationship with the existing and potential customers
- Create and cultivate a network of contacts to expand potential customer base
- Gather information about the market: new trends, events, competitors’ activities and products
- Effectively interact and collaborate with colleagues in the store and in the company at large
- Implement stock procedures according to company standards and guidelines
- Respect Brioni standards, roles and procedures, promptly sharing possible issues and risks
Who you are
- Relevant experience in a similar role and environment
- Ability to speak multiple languages fluently. Russian is highly preferable/advantageous
- Experience in a luxury customer service role with face-to-face interaction
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication with clients
- Motivated working towards a common goal
- Passionate about tailoring and men’s formalwear
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Strong team player and considerate of colleagues
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom