DIGITAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE LEAD
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Collecting and analysing learners needs, feedback, training results, business indicators and upwards to ensure the most relevant information for decision making.
- Providing insights to training utilisation and programme effectiveness with a view to LXP, training impact and content strategy
- Establishing robust assessment standards through the use of assessment and processes
Quality & Performance standards
- Definition of rules and process to monitor the performance of the Learning Experience and Learning Value globally taking a global view with a local approach
- Measurement of the effectiveness of the learning experience beyond effective digital adoption
- Designing “end to end” processes for learning solutions including but not limited to: live classroom, virtual live, e learning, micro learning, video, VR/AR based, gamification, certification path
- Designing and defining development plan to develop and constantly upgrade digital learning culture and analytical and technical capabilities within the training community WW.
Digital Learning technology Project Management
- Definition of the business requirements and UX to offer best in class user centered experience
- Managing the evolution of the digital learning technologies (eg LXP, LMS, BI, etc), ensuring that logistics and tactical execution components are in place to execute
- Innovation, experimentation and adoption of key technologies (Learning and analytical systems) in partner with IT partner and key Stakeholders.
- Shaping how digital technology creates high impact blended learning experiences / value and ways of working.
- Min. 2/3 recent yrs in the retail Industry (ideally including Retail shop-floor background).
- Experience in dealing with different levels of stakeholders in a deadline-driven, complex matrixed environment.
- Previous experience of 5 years in training department and / or international departments and/or in roles where project management was a core competency of the role.
- Digital fluency, attitude and curiosity.
- Proficient in user experience, Digitech LX and/or Learning is key: has deployed a wide range of learning initiatives covering Digital, OJT, and facilitated F2F in a hybrid Training organization/department.
- Ability to distinguish between different training tools & methods, and the context in which they are deployed
- Proficient in analytics, data science and BI
- Has previously been part of a change-management, innovation, or steering committee with successful project implementation(s).
- International experience and strong cultural sensitivity.
- Consulting background is favored
- Fluency in English; knowledge of other languages is appreciated.
- Well-spoken, agile approach, can do attitude and high teamwork skills.
- Considerate Thinker - Thinks in a connected way, understanding how own decisions impact others
- Solution Developer - Generates insights from a wide-range of available internal and external trends around D&I and turns them into effective strategies and programs
- Connection Builder - Work beyond hierarchy, to build bridges and brings people to work collaboratively. Communicates impactfully and adapts messaging in a way that it inspires others to act.
- Agile Advocate - A flexible mindset, at ease with changes and new ways of working. Is energized by an environment that operates in ambiguous and volatile conditions
- Accountable Achiever - Makes things happen with and through others and takes accountability for own actions
- Innovator - Able to constantly focus on process and product innovation creatively.
- Passionate - Show / have a strong enthusiasm for training people to empower better performance and personal development
- Coordinating with a large number of stakeholders across departments, countries, and cultures: each with different objectives, driving them towards the same goal.
- Managing multiple types and sources of information, on different platforms, constantly changing, while being able to organize, track, and analyze at the same time.
- Understand, develop and implement a new approach to digital learning based on learning centricity and value for the business and learner.
- Full time