GUCCI Digital Analytics Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
- Extract, analyse, and interpret data using multiple data sources and statistical techniques to deliver insights to drive business value and decisions across multiple departments.
- Create a deep understanding of user interaction and consumption of the Global Digital Gucci touchpoints to support shaping the online user experience.
- Identify opportunities in the Digital domain for user journeys and conversion optimization.
- Act as a data evangelist, spreading analytics culture at different levels and across teams, from coding standards and knowledge sharing to storytelling.
- Lead a team of Analysts
- At least 5 years of experience in the analytics in an e-commerce field with the following skills:
- Proven analytical skills, with statistical competencies.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and Big query data models.
- Programming proficiency in SQL/DML with a focus on scalability, building fast and efficient queries or data structures.
- Python and data analysis modules (e.g. Pandas, NumPy, SciPy) is a plus.
- Experience in techniques including attribution modelling or forecasting is a plus.
- ETL, EL, data pipelined (batch and steam jobs) and relative technologies is a plus
- Focus on business value of the delivered work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in English.
Gucci is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, disability, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time