GUCCI EMEA INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES – START DATE 21 NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Milano - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st, 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in EMEA Merchandising and EMEA Client Engagament Team.
EMEA Merchandising (Milan/Florence)
- Ability to analyze data and trends
- Develop analytical and presentation skills
- Develop a good relationship with stores
- Understand Retail DOS or Outlet world and dynamics
- Work in a multicultural environment
- Develop fashion product sensitivity and comprehension of the industry
EMEA Client Engagament (Milan)
- Extract large and diverse datasets as needed
- Data management and analysis to support various processes within the Consumer Management area
- Support to the team by working with various IT tools and professional tools
- Weekly, monthly and yearly data extraction activities
- Performance and trend analysis
- Analysis of Hubs and Region quantitative and qualitative feedback
What will you learn with us?
- Develop analytical skills.
- Develop knowledge of Gucci products or clients.
- Learn Gucci/Corporate processes, values, and ways of working.
- Develop team working skills.
- Develop critical thinking and autonomy.
- Learn proficient usage of work tools (e.g., Power Point & Excel)
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Business, Fashion, Marketing or related fields.
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad.
- Fluency in Italian and English.
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Passionate about fashion & luxury.
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
- After a successful phone interview, you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in last week of September 2022 (during this one-day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates).
- The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly basis.
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office.
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus.
- Access to more benefits.
- Full time