GUCCI - Internship Opportunities - Merchandising (Start Date 24/11/2021)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Our Global Merchandising Teams based in Milan and Florence play a crucial role in shaping the Merchandising Strategy.
Starting from the November 24th 2021, we will onboard one intern for each of the following Merchandising teams:
- Outlet Retail Merchandising Internship ( Florence)
- LGG Collection Merchandising Internship ( Florence)
- WRTW Collection Merchandising Internship (Milan)
- W&J Retail Merchandising Internship ( Milan)
- SLG Retail Merchandising Internship (Florence)
What will you learn with us?
- Bench-marking analysis
- Perform data analysis on daily and weekly base
- Master order activities and key assortments by region/channel to ensure a balanced global product mix
- Support in the organization of Sales Campaign: preparation of buying tools for Regional Buyers
- Analyze selling and prices
- Sampling Management,
- Product acknowledgement
What are the basics?
- Going into your last year of university and planning a gap semester to take an internship or recent graduation (past year) with successful studies in Management, Business
- Previous extra-curricular or educational experience abroad
- Fluency in Italian and English
- Involvement in curricular university activities and volunteering activities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
How will the Recruitment process look like?
You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2021 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates). The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free when working from office;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits
- Full time