GUCCI INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY IN CSR AND SUSTAINABILITY DEPARTMENT - START DATE 21st NOVEMBER 2022
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
SCANDICCI - Italy
Where and when could you start the internship with us?
Starting from November 21st 2022, we will offer an internship opportunity in CSR & Sustainability Team
What will you learn with us?
- Acquire the ability to work transversely with multiple company areas on sustainability issues;
- Develop the ability to relate with key corporate stakeholders: NGOs, suppliers, and employees;
- Acquire knowledge of the main social projects and activities in the field of diversity and inclusion;
- Acquire analytical skills and synthesis ability in the context of sustainability reporting;
- Developing communication skills in internal and external sustainability communication;
- Develop knowledge in the main social certifications.
- In his role, the intern will have the opportunity to explore CSR in the sector, especially in the development of projects in the social field, but at the same time will have the opportunity to learn about the main projects and activities also in the environmental field and to develop communication skills.
What are the basics?
- Working with the tutor on the definition of social projects in line with the group's strategy in particular on the topic of Diversity & Inclusion: women empowerment and gender equality, programs for the inclusion of refugees;
- Dialogue with non-profit organizations for the definition of activities within the corporate volunteering program;
- Support the tutor in the process of corporate donations to non-profit organizations;
- Working with the supervision of the tutor on programs for supplier engagement on the topic of social and environmental sustainability (events; training);
- Collecting sustainability data and surveys from suppliers;
- Sustainability Reporting;
- Sustainability Rankings;
- Update and define with the tutor and in collaboration with communication department the contents of the existing communication channels, internal and external, dedicated to sustainability (Gucci Equilibrium and social media); collaborating on internal presentations;
- Support during the social audits (social certification SA8000).
- Bachelor degree in technical disciplines (International Relations, Business and Economics, and Social Sciences degrees with focus on CSR and Sustainability);
- Master on sustainability topics and sustainability is a plus
- Knowledge of sustainability certifications of processes and materials is a plus
- Data Analysis, Capable to gather and analyze high volume of data
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge or experience in non-profit sector
How will the Recruitment process look like?
- You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com
- If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team.
- After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Digital Talent Recruitment Event held in October 2022 (during this one day event we will assess crucial skills for the internship and select the final candidates).
- The last step of the recruitment process will be a final interview.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
- Engaging Internship Journey: Welcome Day, Exploring Gucci, Networking Lunches, Digital Events, etc.;
- Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
- Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
- Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
- Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering Projects and more to come).
- Full time