GUCCI Media ROAS Analyst
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We’re looking for someone driven by passion and determination. Here, you’ll be given the unique chance to express your talent and be part of a community in which to build the best version of yourself!
· Perform channel performance analyses on weekly basis, deriving insights and reporting them to Channel Expert and Media Science Team
· Promote best-practices across media channels
· Perform channel test analyses with Channel Experts, interpret test results, derive insights on correction factors / (incremental) Gucci Marketing ROI model development and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders
· Support Channel Experts and Media Science Team in processing monthly budget re-allocations and revenue forecasting and support ongoing budget reallocation within and between channels
· Maintain and update analyses on offline factors on monthly basis to integrate into engine
· Support the Media Science Team and Data Scientist in data quality management
· Conduct ad-hoc analyses for Channel Expert and Media Science Team
· Collaborate with regions to read and interpret data and translate into actionable recommendations
· 2-3 years of experience in analyst role, e.g. internal business analyst, consulting
· Background in statistical analysis, econometrics, data modelling
· Experience in digital marketing and usage of digital marketing platforms (e.g. Google Ads/Google Analytics/FB Business Manager) a plus
· Strong analytical, presentation and communication skills
· Fluent in English, other languages are a plus
· Confidence with working in a multicultural, global organization
· Passion for the fashion, luxury and digital industry
· Flexibility and multitasking skills
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time