GUCCI Soft Accessories product Development Intern
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
NOVARA - Italy
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different processes and gain experience while supporting and assisting the GUCCI Soft Accessories Collection Development Team in activities concerning product and collection.
How you will contribute
- Give support to the team in product development process
- Tracking development schedule with accurate technical details (material, size, colors) using the internal PDM system, MS Office (focus on Excel)
- Fill-in and update line lists for each collection
- Manage technical product data sheets
- Support the Soft Accessories Collection Development team in translating ideas of Design Office in products
Who you are
- College/University degree in fashion/textile field
- Fluent in Italian both written and spoken
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Good organizational skills and problem solving ability
- Flexible, adaptable and reliable
- Passionate about Luxury Fashion
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving product development team in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time