Gucci - Regular
Bicester - United Kingdom
- Organised nature, proactive and energetic people person
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistent exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store, by maintaining a neat and organized back of house;
- Adhere to Gucci Image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different situations;
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Full time
- United Kingdom