Gucci WW Consumer Campaign Development Specialist
Gucci - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
- Work closely with the Consumer Campaign Manager to manage, create and deploy a variety of marketing campaigns to promote products or services respecting deadlines
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to the database.
- Work with CID department in order to ensure messages are sent in proper form, creativity and template.
- Work with Editorial Content team in order to proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Work with the agency to ensure messages are mobile-friendly.
- Perform tests and ensure precision in campaign implementation.
- Develop robust campaign and process documentation, including specific work instructions (Plans and Briefs), and help to develop efficiencies in internal production processes.
- Work closely with the Consumer Campaign Manager to improve campaigns services and support business objectives.
- Assist and coordinate with the Regions to plan, create and schedule marketing campaigns.
- Supervise everyday Interactive workflow and procedures.
- Monitor all the campaigns on an everyday basis and ensure Regions satisfaction in all activities.
- Be able to track and analyze marketing campaigns and be able to use analysis and reports to provide recommendation and create winning campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment and provide KPI reports, etc.
- Assist Consumer Campaign Manager to extract and deliver data and provide support to all campaign planning and marketing campaigns.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A minimum of 1-2 years in email marketing and omnichannel campaigns or in a marketing and communication agency.
- Experience with the retrieval and uploading of data files to/from multiple systems and environment.
- Ability to work to organizational deadlines and KPI’s.
- Capabilty to work with different departments and external agency.
- Capabilities to interact with different departments and cultures.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast paced, and dinamic environment.
- Positive approach and Proactive, energetic personality; inquiring, investigative mind.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly.
- Interest in digital marketing.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects and regions deadlines with minimal oversight.
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem solving skills with an impeccable eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team.
- English and Italian language skills are mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of email marketing best practices and KPI’s.
- Experience in data analysis on order to support the business objectives.
- Basic knowledge of Saleforce Marketing Cloud.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good understanding of database concepts and segmentation
Basic knowledge of HTML with the ability to make recommendations on responsive design coding and conduct quality assurance testing is a plus.
- Full time