KERING Data Analysis (internship)
Kering - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
We are currently seeking a Data Analysis Intern to join our team Data Analytics
You will support Data Analytics Team with data analysis, technics and business insights to answer in the best manner to Brands requests by providing actionable insights to contribute to data driven decision and benefits.
How you will contribute
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to answers business questions by delivering actionable insights.
- Build reporting assets for top executives, working alongside diverse business team (CRM, Clienteling, Media)
- Develop off-shelf business data solution
- Develop best practices, contribute actively to a data analyst community and work closely with several data-driven teams.
Who you are
- Looking for 6 month internship from March 2021 based in Paris
- Master Degree in Statistics and/or Data Analysis
- Double-degree in Management and/or Marketing is a plus
- Ability to program in Python and SQL
- Modelization knowledge, machine learning basics or econometrics is a plus
- Good analytical skills to identify risks & opportunities related to customer behavior and marketing performance
- Curious about customer behaviour analysis and data driven marketing, knowledge about luxury markets, ecommerce & retail sector
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent written and spoken language skills in French and English, ability to work in multi-cultural & multi-lingual environment
Why work with us?
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time