KERING EYEWEAR Communication Specialist
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Milano - Italy
We are currently seeking a Communication Specialist who will report to the Communication Director as part of our dynamic team in our HQ in Milan.
How you will contribute
- Coordinate the development and the execution of media plans
- Collection of markets inputs
- Preparation of media briefs
- Management of daily relations with Brands, media agencies and markets
- Media plans deployment and post-campaign analysis
- Manage COOP initiatives
- Support Communication Director in developing ADV seasonal assets
- Support to brief creation
- Coordination of teams for the delivery of ADV contents
- Creation of communication guidelines and other marketing collaterals for markets
- Coordinate 360° communication projects in collaboration with Bran Management and PR teams
- Support PR team in creating seasonal communication tools (e.g. press releases)
- Lead the organization of brand events in the wholesale network
- Act as an internal advisor providing recommendations to internal stakeholders on customer about communication and digital subjects
- Manage ATL budget and suppliers
- Implement cross-brand analysis and take care of competitive communication researches (fashion / luxury / accessories)
Who you are
- A university graduate in Marketing or Communication with 4-5 years of experience in similar roles in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous experience within Luxury, Fashion or Accessories Industry, or in a media agency
- Digital native with strong expertise in digital communication
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- A strong team player and excellent communicator with entrepreneurship autonomy and problem solving skills
- Extremely organized and details oriented
- Analytical skills and Budget Management skills
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible and curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to get things done
- With expertise in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English speaker. Additional languages (French) are a plus
- With passion and enthusiasm
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time