KERING EYEWEAR - Financial Controller
Kering Eyewear - Regular
Padova - Italy
We are currently seeking a Corporate Financial Controller who will support Financial Controller Manager in monthly closing, budget, forecasts and business planning processes and implementation of new controlling model reporting system.
How you will contribute
The candidate will be part of the Financial Controlling team and will work in a modern and international contest; he/she will be based in the head quarter of Padova.
- Monitoring and analysing subsidiaries monthly results against budget and forecasts
- Supporting ERP roll out in subsidiaries
- Preparing monthly financial KPI’s to support monthly business review
- Budgeting and forecasting activities
- New controlling model reporting system implementation
Who you are
- Degree in Business Administration
- Previous experience (3-4 years ) as Controller in an international company
- International Accounting Standards knowledge
- Ability to analyse financial data
- Fluent English
- Advanced Excel user
- Experience with SAP implementation and use
- Experience in Financial Controlling foreign subsidiaries
- Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
- Strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Problem solving
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Curiosity and innovation
- Clear and open communication
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering Eyewear adventure and and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Company in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time