KERING OPERATIONS Control Tower Analyst
Kering - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
With the control tower implementation, Kering aims to enhance the control of the end-to-end Distribution Chain, providing the key Fashion Houses with preventive alerts & actions in place, to ensure the committed lead time / due date at destination are met.
The live monitoring of the full execution chain and the strong interaction with all the relevant stakeholders, such as Central Operations, Transport, Regional Logistics, Brand and Retail Operations allow the quick recognition of potential issues that can emerge along the way to destination and their resolution with an agile and proactive spirit.
The control tower analyst will support the Control Tower Manager in the implementation of processes, organization and systems, making sure the realization of this ambitious and strategic challenge.
How you will contribute
- Ensure SLA and Target E2E Lead Time defined with Brands and internal Stakeholders are always updated and consistent
- Ensure the accuracy of the Delivery Promising process by interacting with the Logistic Master Data analyst to feed the Menu of Service with updated lead times
- Support the design of the processes, workflows and standard operating procedures by which Control Tower will be organized
- Continuously improve tools / technology support to cover the Control Tower processes
- Monitor the full E2E Execution Process, interacting with all the different stakeholders involved (Central Ops, Transport, Regional Logistics) making sure the expected service level by the Brand is met
- Implement synthetic KPI dashboard to monitor the global E2E performance and focus on Exception Management
- Monitor on-time delivery of first installation for Brands New Events / Special Collections
- Support the identification of root-causes causing E2E Delivery Blocks and collaborate with the internal stakeholders in order to solve them quickly
- Continuously communicate to the Brands leveraging on a proactive and anticipating approach
- Consolidate the ex-post performance and guide Performance Review with the Brands
Who you are
- Master’s degree in economics or Engineering background
- A professional with experience in a similar role within multinational and multibrand companies
- Fluent knowledge of Italian and English; French knowledge would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office Package (Excel, Power Point, Access)
- Knowledge of SAP, AS400 and data analytics tools (Board, PowerBI)
- Analytical, innovating and data-driven mindset
- Ability to simplify complex dynamics keeping a holistic view focusing on the big picture
- Deeply curious and focused on continuous improvement
- Good communicative, listening and negotiation skills
- Strong self-commitment and results orientation
- Strong skills of teamwork and collaboration with different stakeholders at all levels of seniority
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time