KERING TECH Enterprise Architecture Apprentice F/M (apprenticeship)
Kering - Apprentice (Fixed Term)
Paris - France
Kering Technologies is the Kering Group division that provides the smartest solutions for our cross-brands services. In particular, the Kering Technologies division handles all the activities concerning the company’s Management Information System development in order to link the business’s needs to the company’s IT infrastructures. As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an Enterprise Architecture Apprentice who will report to an Enterprise Architect as part of our dynamic team in Paris.
You will be part of Kering Technologies Enterprise Architecture team which is in charge of the design and conception phase of all IT projects and programs. You will work in an international and multi-brands environment. The team is also in charge of formalizing and communicating the tech strategy and the guidelines.
This position will be based in the center of Paris !
How will you contribute
- Liaise with business stakeholders and project teams to understand their needs.
- Define with the project team the application architecture
- Ensure and feed the urbanization tool
- Assist and guide project team to follow best practice guidelines
Who you are
- Knowledge of application, logical and functional architecture and diagram
- Understanding of Agile ways of working
- Knowledge of technical integration
- Understanding of Cloud Computing Environments
- Curious about technology and innovation
- Eager to learn, discover and develop skills
- Fluent in English & French
- Full time