KERING TECHNOLOGIES IT Operations Support L.68/99
Kering - Regular
SCANDICCI - Italy
As part of the Italy Operations team in Kering Technologies you will be responsible for managing and providing direct user support by handling service desk escalations
How you will contribute
- Administer, support and maintain local server infrastructure hosted in Kering DC managed by EMEA regions
- Account administration and permission
- Perform simple change management on target systems
- Manage proactive monitoring, maintenance and resolution of our technical environment
- Maintain backup solutions and system security operations
- Support day by day administrative task, contribute to implementation of Kering IT initiatives
- Collaborate with the rest of the K.T. team to implement and rollout technical solutions
- Contribute to definition of report on service levels
Who you are
- A professional with at least 1 year of experience in IT field, with technical background skills, able to work in a multinational company
- Customer focus attitude, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Dynamic, organized and highly motivated.
- A proactive problem solver with ability to plan tasks
- Adaptable to a fast-changing environment and able to accommodate different
- A professional with good technical background on market leader technologies such as Microsoft AD, OS (both server and client), storage and virtualization technologies (VMWare)
- High school or university graduate in computer science or telecommunication
- Proficient in English (B1/B2 level)
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time