SAINT LAURENT - Client Advisor Flasghip Amsterdam
Saint Laurent - Regular
AMSTERDAM - Netherlands
In a context of growth and development, we are currently looking for a Client Advisor n to actively participate in the opening of our first flagship store in Amsterdam.
As a Brand Ambassador in our future flagship located in PC HOOFTSTRAAT, you will accompany our customers through the SAINT LAURENT universe for a customer experience that meets our quality standards.
- Maximize sales and provide excellent customer and after-sales service
- Actively develop new clients and consistently strengthen existing client relationships
- Play an active role in maintaining a positive and professional working environment
- Highlight the house differentiation by maintaining a high level of product knowledge and keep up to date with market trends and competitors
- Possess the ability to work well in a team and the willingness to support and assist your colleagues
- Promote the brand’s culture internally and externally, acting as a brand ambassador at all times
- Maintain organisation, grooming and appearance standards, whilst respecting guidelines
- Actively support management with key in store processes to ensure compliance and standards
- Contribute and support with the back of house operations and processes, e.g. stock control and inventories
- A preferred professional experience in providing a high quality service focused on Client expectations, i.e. in fashion & accessory retail, in customer service or in luxury hospitality
- Have personal taste and passion for the fashion culture, like to create personalized looks
- Have a natural business mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Open-minded and looking for a company valuing audacity and authenticity
- Strong team spirit to achieve common goals
- Motivation to work in a fast-paced environment, able to multitask & prioritize
- Proactive, enthusiastic, & with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written, oral & listening skills, in English and in Dutch
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time