SAINT LAURENT Stock Associate Las Vegas Wynn
Saint Laurent - Regular
LAS VEGAS - United States of America
We are currently seeking a Stock Associate who will report to the Store Director as part of our dynamic team.
You will contribute to increase store turnover by Participating to the merchandise flow management within the store and strictly follow all internal procedures in terms of logistics.
- Follow-up and control the monthly turning inventories and specific action plans
- Prepare the annual inventory and look for any discrepancies
- Guarantee consistent level of stock to achieve sales target
- Maintain organization, grooming and appearance of all areas respecting the Visual Merchandising Standard
- Receive, check, label and store all merchandise being received
- Organize and tidy up stock areas
- Check in and handle transfers
- Prepare and ship all returned merchandise to the outlets and warehouse
- Handle packaging and small stationery’s orders
- At least 2 years of successful experience in a stock department
- Good knowledge of IT
- Luxury experience required
- 1-3 years in a retail environment
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and may occasionally need to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Retail stockroom experience a plus
Saint Laurent is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- Nord America
- United States of America