KERING Supply Chain Security Auditor
Kering - Regular
MONTEBELLO VICENTINO - Italy
You will be included in the structure of the Global Audit Team being part of Kering Supply Chain Security and Audit Department .The mainly purpose of your activity is purpose is to execute the audit and monitor the Kering brands’ supply chain to detect and prevent the reputational risks of the group. The Supply Chain Security Auditor will be supporting the others Teams (Management or Follow-Up) in order to ensure the social, environmental and security compliance of the second party companies operating in the supply chain of Kering Group.
How you will contribute ?
- Adhere to international compliance standards and Kering Code of Ethics during audits.
- Perform Global Audits: evaluate potential risks, record potential irregularities in line with the Kering zero risk policy, communicate results and outputs to suppliers, archive audit documents.
- Check and evaluate corrective actions implemented by supplier.
- Support external audit team on perform global audit.
- Identify and communicate potential risk areas to Kering Houses and provide rigorous follow-up on all irregularities.
- Identify the Group’s supply chain companies for audit.
- Offer support on anti-counterfeiting and non-authorized suppliers to the follow-up audit teams.
Who you are?
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental or Management Engineering, Scientific Disciplines or comparable education
- At least 2/3 years’ experience in social, H.& S., environmental and security audits.
- Knowledge of the supply chain processes and manufacturing sector
- Robust knowledge of Italian and European applicable legislation and SA8000 international standard;
- Knowledge in Labor Lawyer, Health and Safety legislation;
- Attitude to team working and information sharing with the team
- Strong relational and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Strong aptitude to problem solving
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Fluency in Italian and English (read, written, spoken). French and Chinese knowledge are a plus
Why work with us?
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute to shaping the ethical and security landscape of one of the world’s most influential luxury Groups. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their potential in an open, diverse and stimulating work environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time