ALEXANDER MCQUEEN Accounts Assistant
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking an Accounts Assistant who will report to the Finance Director as part of our dynamic London team.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for providing first-line support to the business on behalf of the Worldwide Finance department. This role will be well suited to an individual with a high level of attention to detail, strong organisation skills and a team player.
How you will contribute
- High volume invoice coding (1000-1500 per month), approving and managing Purchase Orders, managing supplier’s queries, reconciling accounts and reviewing supplier payment runs.
- Manage and reconcile petty cash & travel expenses for the corporate teams, controlling cash card accounts where appropriate and ensuring that transactions are coded appropriately and accounted for.
- Assist in training end-users and administering the Concur system, reviewing employee expenses, approving where necessary and effectively managing the database.
- Support in managing credit control through raising and receipting invoices, reviewing aged debtors and chasing up outstanding invoices to ensure timely payment.
- Provide support with month-end activities including the submission of petty cash and credit card reconciliations, and invoices to recharge, alongside maintaining departmental cost trackers.
- Support the Financial Controller in all aspects of the Finance function
- Assist in other financial activities as required including invoice management (Capex, contributions, marketing), liaising with the retail stores for finance related queries, assisting with VAT documentation and undertake ad hoc financial analysis and reporting.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or similar field of study
- Proven experience in a similar Financial/ Reporting environment
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highest level of attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a pressurised and time-sensitive environment
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- Previous experience working within a fast-paced environment required (fashion or FMCG environment beneficial)
Why work with us
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom