ALEXANDER McQUEEN WRTW Product Development Assistant (to buy)
Alexander McQueen - Regular
NOVARA - Italy
You will support the Women’s RTW product development manager in interpreting and producing samples
based on the indications from the Design Office and will collaborate closely with other departments and
How you will contribute
- Create, update line sheets, technical sheets on the system (Stealth & PLM)
- Oversee the work of the supplier
- Ensure that the agreed timing for the collection development is respected
- Create files containing fitting and collection information
- Follow VIP, PR and special requests in terms of product and database
- Devise files for selling books and notes
- Ship prototypes and collections
Who you are
- An individual with previous experience in a similar role (also stage), preferably working on the development of Jersey and Denim product
- Organized and able to plan efficiently
- Fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
Why work with us?
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth, and become part of a dynamic team in a global Luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time