ALEXANDER MCQUEEN WW Operations Manager
Alexander McQueen - Regular
London - United Kingdom
We are currently seeking a WW Operations Manager who will report to the Global Head of Retail Performance as part of our dynamic HQ London team.
The WW Retail Operations Manager plays an instrumental role in driving retail excellence across our global retail network. Through developing and effectively deploying a retail operations strategy, this position will be a key contributor to successful retail expansion and growth.
- Define and embed the Worldwide Retail Operations strategy for global implementation, establishing a unique set of guidelines and procedures
- Drive operational initiatives to develop and implement a Worldwide Standards, encapsulating the exceptional retail standards, efficient shop floor management, ways of operating the stores that exemplifies the House and drive sales results
- Manage worldwide store openings (on average 20 openings/year): streamline openings process and communication, working closely with regions, Store Planning and Visual Merchandising teams
- Champion Retail Operations, challenging senior management and retail managers to ensure excellent retail standards are at the forefront of our retail model
- Partner with BI and IT departments to measure and optimise sales productivity and operations (planning schedule, retail dashboards, match to traffic, conversion rate)
- Recommend value added tools and solutions to increase sales efficiency and reduce non-selling tasks
- Business partner with Merchandising, Sales & Demand Planning, Inventory and retail managers to secure the smooth running of the supply chain
- Act as the main sponsor of the various transversal Kering projects which are aimed to improve store operations and sales efficiency (such as RFID, new POS, mobile payment)
- Design and implement an efficient after sales policy throughout the WW retail network (with a support of the Operations Specialist)
- Ensure Health & Safety policies are in place globally, respecting local legislation and Group guidelines, and support to embed sustainable principals in store
- In partnership with Inventory Control, assist in the effective management of loss prevention
- Work closely with the internal audit team to drive excellence and guarantee adoption of the charter and strategy
- Animate the global network of Retail Operation Managers through frequent communication, regional visits and trainings
- Direct report of WW Operations Specialist
- Functional report of all regional retail operations
Your skills and experience
- Experience in a similar role required
- Able to gather and communicate business and market trend and competitor analysis
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Strong planning & organisation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen eye for details
- Stakeholder management
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
Why work with us?
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that offers possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom