BALENCIAGA – Collection Merchandiser (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
You will be responsible for the development of collections and will be in charge in particular of the following tasks and missions in this framework.
How you will contribute
- Collecting and analysing internal and external information (both qualitative and quantitative) to inform development opportunities and product enhancements, and pricing architecture.
- Preparing collection brief, benchmark studies and focused deep dives on strategic category developments.
- Acting as the interface between key departments: Retail Merchandising, Wholesale, Coordination & Development.
- Being in charge of pricing and product costing processes, including optimization opportunities, competitor mappings, and strategic price positioning.
- Managing catalogue and consolidating normalization documents with regular updates to Retail/WHS teams.
- Consolidating sell-in & sell-out data, extracting relevant and concise take-aways, following-up collection efficiency KPIs.
- Implementing and managing collection modelarios, and key tools for collection analysis.
Who you are
- A professional with at least 3 years of relevant Merchandising experience.
- A technical specialist, with solid understanding of market and key players and a good knowledge of product functionalities and details (interior features, materials, hardware finishes).
- An individual with strong analytical abilities both quantitative and qualitative, able to manage various projects at different development stages.
- A person having strong interpersonal skills, able to work with transversal teams.
- A flexible and reactive professional.
- A person fluent in English and French, Italian is a bonus, with good PC literacy especially Excel & Powerpoint.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Balenciaga adventure and to actively contribute to the development of new exciting projects by becoming part of a thriving Studio.
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time