BALENCIAGA – E-BUSINESS INVENTORY CONTROLLER (F/M)
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
The E-business Inventory controller, under the supervision of the Global Inventory Controller and with the collaboration of the internal E-business team, will oversee all the activities related to the stock management.
How you will contribute
- Daily monitoring of stock level to foresee any stock issues and sales audit/reconciliation of sales.
- Monitoring inbound and outbound flow of stock to ensure data integrity.
- Pricing alignment/control and producing regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis if needed.
- Stock adjustments. Keeping a minimum amount of stock to sustain operations. Maintaining accurate inventory balances using a computerized inventory system.
- Liaise with vendors and logistics companies/Warehouses for smoother daily operations and liaise with Merchandising, Quality, Receiving, Production, and Shipping regarding inventory questions.
- Develop/implement Inventory Control Procedures in conjunction with department Manager and support Warehouse team in carrying out annual stock-takes, investigate the discrepancies and posting the results.
Who you are
- Graduate with master’s degree in economics, Statistics, Management Engineering, or related fields. A person with a proven experience working cross-functionally to manage inventory discrepancies effectively
- A person with a strong analytical skill, results oriented, problem solving and team spirit.
- An expert on Excel. Knowledge of JDA or SAP will be considered a plus
- A professional with a Strong communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with multiple departments
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and French, a third language will be considered a plus.
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time