BALENCIAGA – Intern Events Assistant– September 2022 (F/M)
Balenciaga - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
Paris - France
How you will contribute
- Help manage the administrative aspects of fashion shows and events
- Invoices and budget follow-up
- Contracts and legal document coordination
- Events presentation deck preparation
Who you are
- Previous experience in event coordination is a plus
- A person with good communication skills able to work with many differents stakeholders
- Able to work and adapt to a fast pace environment
- Fluent in English
Why work with us?
Balenciaga is committed to thriving your professional development within the House or in the Kering group. We empower leaders to create, build and sustain high performing teams that excel in execution. We guide every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Balenciaga is committed to fostering a diverse workforce. We believe that diversity in all its forms - gender, age, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation… - enriches the workplace and our client experience. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome all applications and select our talents based on competencies and in alignment with our brand behaviors. Setting people for success is what we live for. It is part of our interview process to discuss with you how to excel in our company.
- Full time