BALENCIAGA - Visual Project Manager H/F
Balenciaga - Regular
Paris - France
As part of the image department, you will report to the visual director. You will be in charge of overseeing productions and budgets linked to campaigns and communication tools.
As visual project manager you will be responsible for:
- management of campaigns and lookbook shoots, responsible for internal coordination of information toliaison with external partners and the post production process.
- management of yearly budgets and planning
- management of visual coordinator working alongside you on additional visual projects.
Effectively, your tasks will be the following:
- negotiating agreements with external representatives (agents, galleries etc..) and coordinating with legal teams to establish contract terms.
- centralizing and sharing relevant information and assets (deliverables, dates, budgets) with various departments.
- creating yearly global retro-planning of all projects.
- forecasting budgets and continuously ensuring respect of established budgets.
- coordinating with external partners to ensure a smooth execution in line with project concepts.
- coordinating between the visual team and external partners on production site.
- ensuring efficiency of post-production processes and respect for delivery deadlines.
- overseeing and managing casting options and talent booking for all productions.
You have a long experience working with large budget photo and video projects, good knowledge of usefultechnological production possibilities and an overall strong sense of organization.
Open minded and solution focused, you are comfortable finding creative and innovative ways of working withpartners from various fields.
- Full time