Bottega Veneta - HR Cost Controller
Bottega Veneta - Regular
Milano - Italy
Bottega Veneta has set a new standard for luxury since its birth in Vicenza in 1966. Inspired by Italian culture with a global outlook, the house is defined by a distinctly refined attitude. Bottega Veneta uses noble materials to create considered pieces that become part of their owner’s lives. The house embraces a core philosophy of style, innovation and luxury, applied to a full offer for women, men and home.
The candidate will join the HR Cost Controlling Department and will be focused on activities linked to all the Brand/Divisions of the Group.
How you will contribute
- Performing the HR cost plan, forecast and budget and managing the monthly closure validation and variances analysis (actual-forecast vs budget);
- Maintaining the 100% accuracy of HR systems data through monthly checks;
- Monitoring KPIs analysis (e.g. turnover, absence, overtime, vacations, etc.);
- Preparing timely and accurate monthly personnel cost reports (including bridge data analysis), providing structured feedback on main topics and trends;
- Participating actively in HR processes' implementation and management.
- Participating in developing and implementing Bonus & commission Schemes in the scope
Who you are
- 2/3 years of experience in similar role in Retail or FMCG;
- Degree in Economics, Accounting or Human Resource Management or Business Administration;
- Fluent in spoken and written English, other languages knowledge will be a plus;
- Proficient in MS office particularly Excel;
- Strong attention to details & analytical ability;
- Has experience/ familiarity with the main HR systems (SAP, Workday, Oracle etc);
- Demonstrated a strong commitment to confidentiality and professionalism.
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time