BOTTEGA VENETA Men's Leathergoods Collection Merchandiser
Bottega Veneta - Regular
MILANO - Italy
We are currently seeking a Men’s Leathergoods Collection Merchandiser as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
How you will contribute:
- Support the definition of the collection merchandising strategy for Men’s Bags, Small Leather Goods and Belts
- Build Collection Briefs and participate in the growth of the existing business and implementation of the strategy
- Undertake benchmark and competitor check analysis while remaining up-to-date and curious of trends and news from the fashion industry,
- Follow-up on collection development with Design and Product development teams and build/update collection tools (collection plan, pricing database, etc)
- Monitor the samples’ reception and follow-up with Product team and Sample management teams
- Connecting with various key stakeholders (such as regions, training, e-commerce) to ensure the consistency of the product strategy and fluid communication of information
- Support in the definition of the pricing architecture of the collection to meet margin targets and ensure consistency of the collection vs carry-over and competitors
- Update the pricing database to allow a close monitoring of the collections season after season
- Conduct sales analysis and build strong visual reports to communicate to design and product development
- Be a key support in developing the showroom selling tools and training preparations - explain the collection inspiration, direction, and relevant product information to help convey the product’s strategy.
- Support in showroom activities, take an active part in selling campaign coordinating with retail stakeholders and wholesale clients
- Oversee product transfers and coordinate with VM and showroom teams to ensure successful course of buying activities
Who you are:
- Merchandising experience: 3 years minimum (including experience on Leather Goods categories) in an established luxury brand
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Office Package.
- Organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Passion for product and curiosity for technical aspects and craftmanship
- Aesthetical sensibility and attention to detail
- Teamwork and good relational skills
- Passion for product and retail
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Kering adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time