Created by Frédéric Boucheron in 1858, Maison Boucheron has evolved through four generations of direct descendants. A visionary designer and the very first of the great contemporary jewelers to open a boutique on Place Vendôme, Boucheron still embodies absolute excellence in Jewelry, High Jewelry, and Watchmaking today. The Boucheron style, free and daring, is an expression of the vision, creativity, and innovation of the Maison.
Boucheron is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Deputy Director Store Operations for our Flagship Place Vendôme. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all back of house operations, managing inventory, coordinating client service activities, and support any managerial floor task when needed.
As part of the store deputy directors team you will need to provide excellent client service on key initiatives which supports the team and drives sales goals. The role requires an energetic, solution-driven and team-player individual.
Operational Excellence: Proactive and efficient analysis of Sales vs. Merchandise in store with Store management team
- Understand and follow all policies and procedures, written processes and verbal instructions including but not limited to Internal Audit policies and departmental processes.
- Maintain a structured and organized workspace. This includes but is not limited to maintaining daily paperwork and supplies and securing all merchandise in the vault at the end of each business day.
Service : Provide superior customer service in all after sales service
- Manage complex after sales case with the highest excellence service standards.
- Assist Store Director team in the visual presentation of merchandise by conducting scheduled cleaning and inspection of store inventory.
- Act as an ambassador of Boucheron to find opportunities to make the Maison shine.
- Enhance customer satisfaction and loyalty while contributing to the overall growth and success of Boucheron.
- Continuously review and optimize client-care processes in the store, including repairs, warranties, returns… to maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain high-quality standards for repairs, replacements, and customer service interactions to uphold brand reputation.
- Implement initiatives to enhance the overall post-purchase experience, including feedback mechanisms and proactive customer engagement strategies.
Team management :
- Accompany both team in developing skills, competencies and people development.
- Maintain a high performance working environment aligned with Boucheron values : Excellence, Integrity, Creativity and Team & Family Spirit.
- Identify training needs of your team.
Stock : Ensure store inventory accuracy, with all internal control procedures
- Assist in the implementation of operational support systems e.g. Inventory systems…
- Manage all store supplies (including packaging & store supplies) if necessary.
- Function as the liaison with Facilities and IT, follow up on audit issues and manage record retention.
- Supervise and coordinate regular Cycle count and annual Physical Inventory
- High school degree or university degree (e.g. bachelor) in a business related field.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience, including 5 years in management in a retail, client focused environment.
- Entrepreneur mindset, strong ability to multi-task and structure an environment.
- Strong analytical skills
- Team Player mindset, ability to manage transversal projects and work with several teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing to manage complex situation.
- Strong Leadership skills and experience with training and coaching team-members
- French and English fluent, written and spoken.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Contract type: CDI
Boucheron is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to oadapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.