BOUCHERON - Freelance Design Architect F/H
Boucheron - Consultant
Paris - France
Freelance - Design Architect
As part of the in-house Store Design team, the project architect is responsible for architectural development of new retail projects while ensuring consistency with overall image and standards of the brand. He/She will work closely with the Store Design and Planning teams at the HQ and follows with suppliers and regional teams to ensure the correct development of all aspects of the design phase and developments.
- working with the Store Design Manager from the concept architectural design to execution
- space planning and feasibility studies
- carry out functional architectural studies based on initial concept from regional commercial briefs and in support of store design direction.
- participation in development of all architectural design phases and ability to provide detailed drawing sets: Schematic Design, Design Development and Constructions Drawings which would include plans and elevations for tender packs and 3D models.
- Oversee the design together with the store planning team in construction and installation of stores and in collaboration with local teams and suppliers.
- Ensure the design intentions and guidelines are followed and respected throughout the regions on all projects.
- Adapt and enhance the design guidelines according to specific local needs.
- coordination with Store Planning and Project Management Teams
- collaboration with outside consultants (vendors, lighting designers, design architects, prototype contractors, etc.) as required to support timely delivery of projects.
- University degree in Architecture or related fields
- At least 4 years relevant and trackable experience working within the Architecture/Interior Design fields. Experience in luxury/retail/hospitality is a plus.
- strong verbal communication and graphic presentation skills
- An eye for detail and passion for Interiors / Architecture / Design
- Proactive and highly organized
- Able to work independently, but also collaboratively within the team
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings.
- strong 2D and 3D drawing skills required (AutoCAD, Sketchup, 3D Render Programs)
- French and English perfectly written and spoken. Italian is a plus.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time