BOUCHERON Sales Associate
Boucheron - Regular
London - United Kingdom
To maintain consistently exceptional standards of excellence in delivering a customer service experience which meets our brand focus. In doing so, developing his/her client portfolio and achieve ambitious targets.
This position is based in Old Bond Street boutique.
1 Achieving one’s individual targets and helping to achieve the targets of the boutique
- Achieving individual targets set by the boutique Manager.
- Have a great track record sales, premium/ luxury background preferred.
- Developing and retaining Clientele.
- Helping team members to meet their own targets by assisting them in the sales process when it is required and taking turns doing the back-office and administrative work.
- Contributing to achieve the overall targets of the boutique by meeting one's own targets and by being a team player.
- Recruiting new Clients by attending internal and external events and contributing ideas for new Maison events.
- Helping other team members to achieve their revenue targets by assisting them during a sale if necessary, and respecting the Client rotation rules.
- Contributing to the boutique’s overall target by ensuring personal goal and by acting as a genuine team member
- Informing Management of new leads and deposits to be added to the central list
- Demonstrating proactivity by taking the initiative to network in order to build new contacts
- Use entertainment budget effectively to introduce new clients to the Maison.
2 Applying Boucheron policies and procedures
- Being an ambassador of the Boucheron Retail Excellence.
- Following each step of the selling ceremony.
- Respecting the values and ethical principles of the Maison Boucheron and Kering * group.
- Having complete and accurate knowledge of the Maison's history and creations.
- Offering Clients the Boucheron standards of service defined in the Service Palace® Guide.
- Contributing to enhancing Boucheron database by filling client data.
- Maintaining personal appearance in line with the Boucheron guidelines and grooming.
- Understanding and abiding by Boucheron safety regulations and security procedures.
- Ensuring that the boutique’s appearance and jewelry presentation is well maintained and in accordance with boutique atmosphere guidelines (visual merchandizing, flowers, music etc.).
- Respecting the laws of the country and the current procedures implemented by the Maison and the Kering group. Asking for the boutique Manager’s authorization when necessary **.
3 Contributing to the operation of the boutique and encouraging team spirit
- Helping to maintain and enhance the overall appearance of the boutique.
- Performing administrative duties when required and being flexible when asked to do tasks that are not within one's normal scope of responsibility.
- Participating actively in team meetings, group tasks, boutique events and other activities.
- Getting along with other colleagues and being a team player
- Accepting collective responsibility for stock management in accordance with policies and procedures ensuring that the safe is tidy and well organized at all times.
- Contribute to the morning briefs effectively to offer new ideas, information or training and personally conducting morning briefs regularly to assure effective communication.
Skills and Experience Required
- English Fluent mandatory + a further language would be an asset
- Strong previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in a luxury service role with face-to-face customer contact
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and a high pressure environment
- Ability to initiate contact and communication
- Motivated by being a team player with a common goal
- Business Developer (Recruiting VIP Clients)
- Strong attention to details with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal Skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- A strong team player spirit and consideration of colleagues
- Excellent Computer skills
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time
- United Kingdom