BRIONI Press Officer
Brioni - Regular
MILANO - Italy
You will support operatively the PR department in all its day to day activities with a specific focus on the PR showroom management.
How you will contribute
- Manage the stock of the Brand (PR samples, shipments, recall, inventory, shooting, etc)
- Collaborate with the PR Agencies to ensure high quality editorial coverage
- Support all the PR and Communication events (seasonal presentations, press days, product launches)
- Support the Manager in all the other Press Office activities (translations, press releases, gifting, press trips, etc)
- Media Monitoring, press clippings and reporting
Who you are
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Fluent in Italian and English both spoken and written
- High level of accuracy and attention to details
- Organizational Skills
- Proactive, positive, flexible, hard-worker
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving Atelier in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time