Digital Copywriting Manager
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
Reporting to our Global Digital Commerce Director, the Digital Copywriting Manager will lead the Global Digital Copy team, for Gucci and Vault, and oversee the product content and UX copy strategy while adhering to each brand’s tone and voice.
This role sits within the Global Digital team and will work cross-functionally to support innovative and engaging communication across digital channels and through all customer touchpoints within the product experience. The Digital Copywriting Manager is a strong leader, team player, excellent communicator, powerful writer, and a conceptual thinker that can see the big picture of how voice and copy can positively impact and strengthen the brands’ relationship with the client.
- Lead and manage the Global Digital Copy team including overall copy strategy to support needs across the organization. Innovate and iterate on copy to target business goals and KPIs.
- Partner with the Marketing & Communications, Digital Merchandising and Development teams, along with cross-functional partners to translate strategies into creative concepts and copy.
- Position the best way to communicate product through storytelling and UX copy across the Website, including product descriptions, homepages, category pages, FAQs, lightboxes, CTA’s, global translations, and beauty.
- Ensure the quality of all work produced is of the highest standard and in line with brand expectations.
- Balance concepting and developing big creative ideas while also editing, guiding, and mentoring the copy team.
- Elevate and tighten the brand voice, creating stronger, more ownable messaging.
- Understand the Gucci and Vault client, bringing consumer insights into communications strategies.
- Maintain tone and voice style guides for Gucci.com and help the team develop tone and voice style guides for Vault, UX Copy, Italian Copy etc.
- At least 8+ years of copywriting experience as a Copy Manager, Content Strategist, Marketing Writer, or similar role in a globally distributed digital organization.
- Experience managing a team of 3+
- Exceptional writing, editing, proofreading, and grammatical skills.
- Experience working on consumer brands.
- A thorough understanding of how an idea comes to life across several channels and can see projects from concept through execution.
- Know how to leverage copy creatively to support business and product objectives.
- A versatile and broad range of copywriting skills
- Great editing skills and an understanding of how to effectively communicate ideas efficiently.
- Ability to collaborate with a wide range of cross-functional partners
- Ideas person and problem solver, with the flexibility to balance editorial and business needs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment, multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress.
- Portfolio with relevant work as both a leader and individual contributor.
- Native English speaker and fluent in Italian
We are passionate makers, thought leaders, dreamers.
If you feel like us, grab this chance and be part of our community!
- Full time