GUCCI EMEA Consumer Analytics and Insights Specialist
Gucci - Regular
MILANO - Italy
This role, part of the EMEA Client Engagement team will report to the Consumer Analytics & Campaign Manager and will support to transform data into actionable insights, will support to create client centric campaigns, being able to complement the definition of the targeting strategy with the execution in a 360 omni-channel approach.
- Design and develop the Consumer Insight to provide key stakeholders relevant analysis on consumer behavior to take actions and support business objectives. Ensure omni-channel approach
- Support the systematic, periodical data reporting and consumer analysis/reports on demand on the basis of company areas requests
- Collaborate in the definition of consumer priorities KPIs across channels and assure their monitoring
- Contribute to the evolution of company analytics capabilities (tools)
- Support the development of the key reports at regional level by assuring training and monitoring
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Marketing or Economics (Masters or MBA a plus)
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Market Research and/or Customer Analytics Retail and Ecommerce and/or direct
- Proven analytical skills and statistical and modeling competencies
- High level of expertise with Business Intelligence tools, such as Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos etc. High level of expertise with CRM systems, Oracle, Siebel, Acxiom etc.
- Proven technical and analytical skills: advanced Excel skills
- Full time