GUCCI Financial Controlling Specialist Central Europe (maternity replacement)
Gucci - Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Vezia - Switzerland
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence.
A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
Reporting to the Central Europe Financial Controller you will support in the day-to-day controlling and month end reporting activities for Gucci Central Europe Retail companies. You will also work closely with the local Accounting Share Service Center, the local Operational teams and EMEA Finance team.
- Supporting in the completion of the Month End Closure activities and preparation of the Month End Reporting Packages for the Divisional Finance Department;
- Supporting in the preparation of Budget and Forecasts, including the submission of the required data and explanation of most important variances versus the comparable scenarios;
- Capex control and follow up;
- Preparation of monthly profit and loss and related variance analysis;
- Provide support in the balance sheet review and related variance analysis;
- Preparation of monthly reporting for the retail managers and for the operational teams (such as Facilities, Security, HR, Marketing) to ensure costs control across the company. Deal with ad hoc divisional and operational queries on finance related matters;
- Providing support during external audit process and support in the preparation of the Statutory Financial Statements;
- Preparation of the periodical turnover certificates;
- Develop ad hoc analysis for the business;
- Review the company’s accounting information to identify and resolve inaccuracies or imbalances;
- Provide support to the migration from the current accounting software to SAP.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance;
- A previous experience minimum 3 years in a Finance Controlling position;
- Advanced technical skills (Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of SAP are considered a must for this role;
- Knowledge of Hyperion Oracle is a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Experience in the retail industry is a plus;
- Strong attention to details and high degree of accuracy are a must;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritize in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Well organized with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Capability of managing high volumes of data and work in autonomy;
- Good team working and interpersonal skills.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are!
- Full time