GUCCI Visual Design Internship ( Starting Date 24/11/2021)
Gucci - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
We offer 2 internship opportunities starting from November 24th 2021 in our Visual Design Team ( Merchandising) based in Milan. The Visual Design Merchandising Team plays and important role in defining the visual strategy of visual tools.
What will you learn with us?
How-to for a Creative Brief
3D rendering projects on a daily basis for Stores
Strengthen your technical skills using AutoCad
Follow Up on projects development and the different mock up phases
Merchandising processes to properly develop creative projects according to internal guide lines and needs which are in line with Gucci creative vision
Learn multitasking and prioritizing activities respecting deadlines in a dynamic team
Learn and develop organizational awareness understanding how to establish relationships at different levels.
What are the basics?
Degree in Architecture or Design
Design and develop projects for stores ( pop up/ retail)
Develop in DWG Format ( collecting and reposting all the main information to develop the project)
Very Good knowledge of 3D rendering softwares
Good Knowledge of Autocad
Fluency in english and italian
Humble and eager to learn
How will the Recruitment process look like?
1. You should apply on the career site section at Gucci.com including:
your CV & Portfolio - Both in one PDF File ( !Please note, no other formats will be accepted)
2. If your profile meets the listed requirements and your resume stands out, you will be contacted by our Talent Acquisition team to create a project for us.
3. After a successful phone interview you will be invited to a Virtual Talent Recruitment Event held in October.
4. The last step of the recruitment process will be an interview with Internship Tutor the same day.
What benefits do we offer to our interns at Gucci?
• Engaging Internship Journey: Induction Days, Networking Lunches, Special Events, etc.;
• Reimbursement: 750€ on a monthly base;
• Daily lunch meal at our canteen for free;
• Access to the Parking Lot and Company Bus;
• Access to more benefits (e.g. Company Partnership Discounts, Volunteering
- Full time