HR Talent, Learning & Development Intern
Brioni - Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
MILANO - Italy
Founded in Rome in 1945, Brioni is recognized as the world’s most prestigious menswear luxury house.
We develop and manufacture sartorial ready-to-wear, leather goods, shoes and eyewear with an unparalleled level of craftsmanship.
As part of the global luxury group Kering, we are committed to ‘empowering imagination’ in a sustainable manner and encouraging our employees to flourish. Join our passionate journey and fulfil your potential and creativity.
We are currently seeking an HR Learning & Development Internship who will report to the Talent & HR Manager Retail & Wholesale as part of our dynamic team in Milan.
This is a challenging position in a stimulating environment where you will support in the organization in HR, in particular in Learning & Development field.
How you will contribute
You will join the HR Department and will be supporting in the following activities:
- Support in identifying employees’ training needs
- Support in building annual training programs (both exploiting Kering’s training catalogue and creating a Brioni internal training offer) and preparing training plans
- Support in overseeing and monitoring the participation to the training sessions, the training quality results and effectiveness and tracking budgets
- Support in structuring and overseeing onboarding programs, as well as mentoring and buddy programs, coaching or similar
- Support in evaluating periodically programs to ensure that they reflect any changes
- Support in evaluating individual and organizational development needs based on the Talent Review’s outputs and implementing the necessary actions
- Stay abreast of the new trends and tools in Learning and Development area
- Support the HR team in implementing and executing specific projects linked to Talent and Development area as well as specific HR projects in line with the organizational needs
- Support in people engagement, internal communication, employer branding and Talent Acquisition activities
Who you are
Qualifications and competencies:
- Degree preferably in Education, Training, HR or related field
- Strong communications and relationships skills; teamwork oriented
- Proactive, motivated, with a positive attitude, flexible and able to adapt to a constant changing environment
- Ability to work in a precise, pragmatic, and hands-on manner; demonstrating problem-solving attitude
- Fluent in English and Italian
Why work with us?
This is a fabulous opportunity to join the Brioni adventure and to actively contribute to the development of the business by becoming part of a thriving house in a global Luxury Group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow.
Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee to reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Kering is committed to building a diverse workforce. We believe diversity in all its forms – gender, age, nationality, culture, religious beliefs and sexual orientation – enriches the workplace. It opens up opportunities for people to express their talent, both individually and collectively and it helps foster our ability to adapt to a changing world. As an Equal Opportunity Employer we welcome and consider applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of their background.
- Full time